The editors reserve the right to shorten and alter texts submitted for publication (including titles).
Authors of articles are responsible for securing the rights to other publications (texts, tables, drawings and other illustrations) quoted or reproduced in their texts.
1. Submitted materials should be formatted and edited in accordance with the standards accepted at „Forum of Poetics” and sent exclusively via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
2. Together with the article, authors must send
– a summary of the article in Polish (700 characters or less),
– biogram: year of birth, academic degrees, place of employment, research interests, list of selected publications.
3. Texts should be sent in the .doc or .rtf formats.
4. Font: Times New Roman, 12 point, line spacing: 1.5.
5. Quotations cited in text and footnotes should be written as plain text, within quotation marks. Quotation marks should be American English style (double upper followed by double upper). Quoted text within the quotation should be framed by British English style quotation marks (‘…’).
6. In the text and footnotes, the titles of books, films, and works of art should be written in italics; article titles should be written in plain text within quotation marks.
7. The titles of newspapers and periodicals should be italicized.
8. Foreign-language expressions (in Latin, French, etc.) should be written in italics.
9. Chicago style footnotes: The Chicago Manual of Style 17th edition (full note). Citation guide: here.
The Editors of the „Forum Poetics / Forum of Poetics” inform that in their publishing practice they apply the COPE publication ethics standards. In case of suspicion about the fact that any of the Authors may fail to follow the principles of good publication practices, the Editors take steps provided in the following schemes. We kindly ask all Authors to thoroughly familiarize with the publication ethics policy developed by Comitee On Publication Ethics at this link.